September Wilderness Workshop Announced
Nature has much to teach us and is a great resource in helping us connect with our emotional truth. This workshop is designed to enjoy that outdoor experience in a therapeutic fashion that is validating and enriching. This workshop will include adventuring in the wilderness, backpacking, hiking, horses, camp fires, tress, fresh air and rocks. This workshop will:
- Explore emotional patterns that limit our desire to do the things that nurture us.
- Explore ways to validate and express true feelings in a safe and respectful way.
- Explore how our truth of who we are is resonate in our true feelings.
- Explore how we hide our true feelings
- Explore how hiding our true feelings fosters negative self-talk.
- Connect how creating emotional freedom reduces negative self-talk.
- Explore emotional triggers and their origins.
- Connect with the patterns that are felt in the body when an emotional trigger is starting.
- Explore effective options to release the emotional energy the emotional trigger is stirring within.
- Explore the benefits and payoffs with connecting with our emotional truth.
Where: Black Hills of South Dakota
When: Friday, September 12 at 8:30AM through Monday September 15 at 4:30PM
Cost: $2,150 per person
Pre-registration with a deposit of $1,075 per person is required due to a limited space. If interested, contact Jetson Counseling at (605) 718-5500. Deposit is non-refundable after September 1, 2014.